Vai alla pagina:  12Successiva
Pagina attuale:1 di 2
Supplier from china
Inviato da: wang lin (IP registrato)
Data: 17 February 2006 01:07

dear sir/madam,
i am agency in china,i can offer you most all kinds of products with in lowest price and good quality. eg. sport shoes,slip, T-shirt, glass, mug,Jewelry.etc if you have interested,please contact with me i will show you photos.
waiting forward you reply

Re: Supplier from china
Inviato da: RAFFAELE LANDINI (IP registrato)
Data: 12 September 2006 12:00

Sono responsabile commerciale dell'azienda di spedizioni e logistica di proprietà della mia famiglia, vista la mia posizione potrei essere una buona
opportunità di sbocco.

Azienda :

IS DI IURILLI SILVANA & C. SNC
VIA BARLETTA KM 755 +510
70059 TRANI (BA)

Inviato da: Sony Fitrah Perizal (IP registrato)
Data: 11 February 2006 04:01

Dear Wang Lin,
I am Sony Fitrah Perizal, our company need AEG Gas Turbine Spare Part and I hopu you can offer me a good price and high Quality spare part.

Inviato da: Sony Fitrah Perizal (IP registrato)
Data: 11 February 2006 04:01

Dear Wang Lin,
I am Sony Fitrah Perizal, our company need AEG Gas Turbine Spare Part and I hopu you can offer me a good price and high Quality spare part.

Inviato da: Egyir (IP registrato)
Data: 01 March 2006 19:35

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO HAVE BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, SPPLIER FROM CHINA GOODS, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN STATE EXPORT NAW WITH RHE BELOW LIST, SPORT SHOES, JEWELRY,WATCHS,RING ETC.

Inviato da: Mukooza Fred (IP registrato)
Data: 22 April 2006 20:28

Please we request that you send me details of glass tha you deal in.
I am iterested to import products from your country.

Re: Supplier from all over the world
Inviato da: Thomas John (IP registrato)
Data: 01 June 2006 13:12

We are one of the leading trading and contracting companies here in Middle East. We are looking for leading equipment manufacturing, contracting, Drilling, mud engineering, logging, coring serives, Packer and liner, well head repair companies world wide to represent them in the Middle East.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards,
Thomas John

Inviato da: PFK ETM (IP registrato)
Data: 05 July 2006 08:15

Dear sirs,

Our company “PFK ETM” LLC is interested in purchasing in drum (cylinder) bushes, pistons and other spare parts for diesels type Skoda-CKD 27,5A2L, SKL NVD 26A3, NVD 48 (48 AU, 48A2U).

In our turn we can offer you spare parts for ship and land-based diesels, manufactured in Russia, Ukraine and by Skoda, SKL.

We also manufacture ship diesel-generators with capacity of 30, 50, 100 kWt at the minimum price of 10 000 $.

We also are interested in placing non very considerable orders for bearing manufacturing.

Yours sincerely, PFK ETM

Inviato da: Gazelle Oil Services Company (IP registrato)
Data: 24 April 2005 21:46

We are one of the leading trading and contracting companies here in Libya. We are looking for leading equipment manufacturing, contracting, Drilling, mud chemicals, logging,mud logging units, coring serives, Packer and liner, well head repair companies world wide to represent them in the Libya.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards,
Fathi Saliem

Inviato da: Gazelle Oil Services Company (IP registrato)
Data: 24 April 2005 21:54

We are looking for Mud Logging Spare Parts Supplier from China..

Best Regrds

Vai alla pagina:  12Successiva
Pagina attuale:1 di 2

Spiacente, solo gli utenti registrati possono inviare messaggi in questo forum.